We appreciate you greatly! We look forward to helping you heal from the inside out!
If you have any questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Prepare for Your Whole-Body Light Therapy Session:
- Have you had a Health and Wellness Consultation with Dr. Weber? If not, it is best to do so before your first appointment. Discussing your goals and developing an individual wellness and optimization plan is essential. Click to schedule.
- Drink water! It is essential to be adequately hydrated for all Light Therapy Sessions. Drinking water after your Session is equally crucial because you will be rehydrating and flushing toxins from your body.
- Ensure your skin has no oils or lotions applied within 1 hour before your Session. Anything you apply to your skin could be a barrier to the Light wavelengths. It is best to be sunscreen and make-up-free.
- Wear clothing that will be easy to get on and off. Your skin should be bare as the Light wavelengths cannot penetrate through clothing. You will have privacy.
- Avoid drinking alcohol the day of, before, and after your Session.
- It is best to eat healthy and light if you eat around the time of your Session. Salads may help the treatment work better.